I got this setup on my fedora machine. Here are the steps I took. I am pretty sure this is all I needed to do to get it up and running on my system; however, I am relying on the history command and may have forgotten some other steps I took.
yum install unzip mono-extras.i686 mono-core.i686 mono-basic.i686 mono-basic-devel.i686 httpd mod_mono mono-web
unzip latest.zip -d /var/www/html/
Edit this file to make sure the paths are correct. I had to edit the path for where mobilemyth is on my system, the path given in the file from github is /var/www/mobilemyth, whereas my system is /var/www/html/mobilemyth. You may need to edit some other lines here. The two specific lines I edited now read as follows:
Alias /mobilemyth “/var/www/html/mobilemyth”
MonoApplications mobilemyth “/mobilemyth:/var/www/html/
mv mobilemyth-apache-config /etc/httpd/conf.d/mobilemyth.
chown apache:apache /var/www/html/mobilemyth/ -R
service httpd restart
Then browse to http://webserver/mobilemyth and set it up. The rest, I was able to get from the website.